Upgraded to sierra, installed Parallels 12 and windows 10 but can't get windows 10 to load or open

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JoH1, May 24, 2017.

1. JoH1

JoH1 Bit poster

I want to run Dragon Dictation Premium ver 13 PC editon on my mac so have bought parallels and windows 10 specifically to use it on my mac.

I've installed parallels fine, and after a 4.5 hour installation, Windows 10 seems to be installed on my mac. I currently have the control center window showing but when I click on the "on" switch I just get a spinning circle that never goes away and windows doesn't load. While this is happening, my computer slows up a bunch. I haven't actually bought or downloaded Dragon yet as I don't want to spend more money if I can't get this to work at this stage.

My Macbook pro is Intel Core I5 and has 4 gb RAM so should be enough to run all this I believe. Can anyone advise on what I should do?

2. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello JoH1, please provide us some screenshots to help you further. Thanks, Shathish