IMAC keyboard erratic behavior

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by RichardG5, Mar 14, 2017.

1. RichardG5

RichardG5 Bit poster

I have the latest IMAC iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) OS 10.12.3 (16D32). The provided apple keyboard occasionally starts typing on its own. Also the keyboard and mouse disconnect and reconnect on their own. it also displays International characters. it has deleted entire paragraphs once character at a time. All of this occurs when working in the Microsoft Office Suite. Worked with apple care on the recurring issue. First they replaced my keyboard. Next they reimaged my entire computer. Next the replaced the bluetooth card in the iMac. They eventually they replaced the entire computer with a brand new one, including keyboard. The problem continues. The only way I have been able to stop this is to shut down Parallels Desktop. I am running Version 12.1.3 (41532) with Windows 10 purchased directly from Microsoft. I checked today and no patches are available and no threads seem to discuss this issue. Please provide an update. If you reach out to me directly, I was able to record a movie of the behavior. your site won't allow me to upload it.

2. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi Richard,

I will send you a personal message. Once we know the reason for this situation, I will post a public message here in the thread.