Windows Phone error

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Windows Phone' started by dcopcutt, Nov 19, 2014.

1. dcopcutt

dcopcutt

Nokia Lumia 928, Windows Phone 8.0, connecting to Windows 7 client.

Setup and tap to connect standard RDP connection, opens, then closes immediately, no error presented.

Computer logs two errors.

TermDD, 56
    The Terminal Server security layer detected an error in the protocol stream and has disconnected the client.

and

Schannel, 36887
    The following fatal alert was received: 50.

Any thoughts or help?

Thank you,

David

Arfil likes this.
  2. JohnR9

JohnR9 Bit Poster

Hey David, you are right that many people have such issues with this windows phone. I have much use of windows phone for easy access to my essay writing service website. But, I have tried a lot to fix this issue during the time I have bought it. I have sold when I was stuck with it with the same issue. Still, I have no idea to help you other than asking you to sell it. Though, you get cheap amount. However, no better idea than it.

3. sieunhacainet

sieunhacainet

4. I have more issues when I was trying to use my windows phone to place order for dissertation at dissertation writing service reviews. But, I couldn't find the issues associated with it. Right now, I have make some changes in its settings and replace all unwanted applications from my phone. You can also make changes in your phone.

5. SiennaS

SiennaS Bit Poster

Well, I had same problem with 8.0. But then I installed 8.1 customPack, from this website, reset it, and now, all bugs are gone!

6. Janesong

Janesong

Hi friend, I see that you posted this great thread in 2014, and now it comes to 2016, for the windows phone, sure there are several friends here have the same question as you, of course include me, I have ran this app long time ago, but encountered the same problem, cause I created a website for sports shoes selling online, so I thought maybe I can modify my website by the phone, but it didn't work for the issues, even today I still have not found any way for this issues solution, but it no matter, just as my upstair SsiennaS said, he installed 8.1 pack, the bugs gone. Maby it is a good way?

7. Camille

Camille Bit Poster

Hello David, you are right that many people have with this soucy windows phone. I have a lot of use this phone for easy access in <a href="http://pub3.bravenet.com/guestbook/182700858">Nature</a> and <a href="http://www.hellocoton.fr/mapage/compalim">Compalim</a>. But I have tried a lot to solve this problem during the time I have bought. I'm stuck with window phone with the same problem. Yet I do not know to help you other than to ask you how. thank you

8. TimE1

TimE1

9. DaisyR

DaisyR Bit Poster

You are right , I have also the same issue in my phone earlier. At that time i don't get any solution for my problems. And i was in trouble to contact with thesis writing service for completing my thesis work. Later I discussed the issue with my friend and he repair my phone and it work properly. I think the issue may occur due to the changes in phone settings.

10. ThomasS12

ThomasS12 Bit Poster

I had same problem with 8.0. But then I installed 8.1 customPack, reset it, and now, all bugs are gone!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  11. AmeliaL

AmeliaL Bit Poster

Hi friend, I see that you posted this great thread in 2014, and now it comes to 2016, for the windows phone, sure there are several friends here have the same question as you, of course include me, I have ran this app long time ago, but encountered the same problem, cause I created a website for weight loss Forskolin fuel, Forskolin fuel and Phen375 gnc phenq gnc so I thought maybe I can modify my website by the phone, but it didn't work for the issues, even today I still have not found any way for this issues solution, but it no matter, just as my upstair SsiennaS said, he installed 8.1 pack, the bugs gone. Maby it is a good way?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  12. susana1

susana1 Bit Poster

I was getting same kind of error as you mentioned but in my case it was due to improper configuration of Windows Phone 8.0 with Windows 7 client. Try to re-configure your settings and then you will see it will go away!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  13. Camille

Camille Bit Poster

14. DanielleH2

DanielleH2 Bit Poster

Hey David, you are right that many people have such issues with this windows phone. I have much use of windows phone for easy access to my order essay online website. But, I have tried a lot to fix this issue during the time I have bought it. I have sold when I was stuck with it with the same issue. Still, I have no idea to help you other than asking you to sell it. Though, you get cheap amount. However, no better idea than it.

15. SiennaS

SiennaS Bit Poster

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  16. DrewJ1

DrewJ1 Bit Poster

I have the same error with my phone when i tried to buy online on this website.

17. vickip

vickip Bit Poster

This is great, That's a great website, it really is what I was looking for, thank you for sharing! gmail sign in

18. StarW

StarW Bit Poster

19. findwritings

findwritings

Windows phone error happens indeed. Nobody is immune especially when it comes to mobile and computer stuff. Technology overall. If you need help with your college assignment, here is a sample of an essay you might want to have a look at: http://findwritingservice.com/blog/observation-essay-steps-to-write-a-paper The paper is written on a high level because of being accomplished by a professional writer.

20. bimb

bimb Bit Poster

Thanks a lot for your opinion! There are extensions available which do the job, but thanks for your suggestion! ccleaner