users management

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by hostiranh, Apr 23, 2017.

1. hostiranh

hostiranh Bit poster

Hi
    I am using remote application service for my company;now.
    And managing remote users via active directory.
    For instance; after a user request for connection I define a user letting them to know.
    I have a question about the implementation of such process for remote customers paving the way for them to access our servers.
    Had your team provided possibility to automate this process? Or is a solution available?
    Thanks in advance for your consideration

2. Yury Averkiev

Yury Averkiev Program Manager Member

Hi, could you please elaborate what sort of automation would help in this particular use case?
    FYI: v16.0 will add support for filtering on AD groups, so instead of adding individual users in the RAS Console, it will be possible to add an AD group instead.

Also please take a look at the PowerShell API that has been released as part of the v15.5 Update2. The documentation is available here under the For Administrators section. The PowerShell API is going to be extended in the v16.0

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  3. hostiranh

hostiranh Bit poster

Hi
    Thank you for all your assistance
    First,English is not my first language , excuse me for mistakes
    I have almost 500 remote users , and I want to create automatic process for creating these remote users ,actually I want to integrate RAS and WHMCS(https://www.whmcs.com/)
    for More Information :
    my scenario is at the following :

New user ( Remote User) requested to Admin or registeration link to register self for getting one of the service which provide by RAS ,So The system should create the user automatically on Active Directory

have you any solution for such Scenario?
    best regards

4. Yury Averkiev

Yury Averkiev Program Manager Member