The Network Adapter Does not exists - mac on mac-vm

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by SadjadT, Mar 24, 2017.

1. SadjadT

SadjadT Bit poster

Hello
    Recently I need to have two versions of mac os on my mac so i install ParallelDesktop on my MacOS(Yosemite) and install MacOs Virtual Machine (Sierra).
    Since the first step of installation i get the "The Network Adapter Does not exists" error . i have wifi connection on my Host os (Yosemite) and don't have any connection on VM (Sierra) .
    Please Help Me
    thanks

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @SadjadT please reinstall Parallels Tools as suggested in this article. If the issue persists, please follow the steps mentioned below:
    Check and adjust the virtual machine configuration:
    * Network adapter status and existence:
    * Go to Configuration > Hardware > Network 0 > Source and make sure the Disconnected checkbox is not marked.
    * If Network 0 is not present, please click + sign at the bottom of the configuration window to add a new adapter. Then follow the Creation Wizard.

SadjadT likes this.
  3. SadjadT

SadjadT Bit poster

Thank you sir for replying but i had got this problem before installing Parallel tools and after the installing it continues.

And about creation wizard, you mean install the vm(sirerra) again?!

4. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Hi, please send a problem report (menu Help -> Send technical data) and post here its number

SadjadT likes this.
  5. SadjadT

SadjadT Bit poster

sorry for my late
    here it is 167087894
    it still doesn't have any network with same error "the network adapter does not exists"

6. SadjadT

SadjadT Bit poster

here it is with screenshot

Attached Files:

7. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Hi,
    It appears from problem report that the product is corrupted. Please redownload the Parallels Desktop from http://www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd12