TempleOS in Parallels?

Discussion in 'Other Virtual machines' started by WilliamA2, Jun 11, 2016.

1. WilliamA2

WilliamA2 Bit poster

Hey, has anyone got TempleOS working on Parallels? I'm having an issue with it, I can launch the OS, but when it gets to "Loading Compiler" it just freezes. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly, but is there a way to specify a 64-bit operating system in Parallels?

2. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi WilliamA2, TempleOS is not officially supported in Parallels Desktop for Mac. Please find the supported operating systems here.

3. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

WilliamA2, we also suggest you to subscribe our newsletter to get notifications on product updates and new version releases.

4. viola

viola Hunter

Could you please support this operating system? There are many of us who would like to use Parallels instead of VMware to work on this in macOS. It's a great learning tool for kids and adults alike who want to learn more about how operating systems work and to program at low levels.

5. viola

viola Hunter

@audreys2 TempleOS is not a game, but rather an operating system that is useful in various respects. It is especially useful for learning about OS design and development from a unique and different standpoint. So no, Android is not relevant in this regard.