Subscription License

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by DavidP12, Feb 16, 2017.

1. DavidP12

DavidP12 Bit poster

I just realised the license I purchased is a subscription license from OWC, is it possible to change it back to one off license?

2. Hi, would you like to change Parallels Desktop subscription to the permanent license? Am I right?
    Did you purchase the 12 version of Parallels Desktop?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  3. DavidP12

DavidP12 Bit poster

Yes I want to change to a permanent license, and it's the Parallels 12 version

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  4. Ok, it it Parallels Desktop Pro? Also could you please provide us with your purchase order number?

5. Looks like that you purchase the Parallels Desktop Pro subscription and unfortunately we have no standard license for the Pro version.
    Please check the difference between Parallels Desktop Pro and Standard version using this article.
    And let us know are you sure to change the licenses?

6. DavidP12

DavidP12 Bit poster

Hi it's Parallels Desktop, not the pro version. I got it from OWC (MacSales) OWC Order: SO-9842579

7. Thanks a lot, and also we need your Parallels Desktop 12 license key. Could you please send it via the private message?

8. DavidP12

DavidP12 Bit poster

Hi,
    Send, i assume you mean using conversation option.
    David.

9. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

Thank you for sharing the information. I could see that you have purchased Parallels Desktop 12 standard license with 1-year subscription. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to change Parallels Desktop subscription license to permanent license. However, you may get a refund for Parallels Desktop subscription license from OWC and purchase a Parallels Desktop 12 permanent license.