REVERTING SNAPSHOT ERROR

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by ArleneE, Mar 30, 2017.

1. ArleneE

ArleneE Bit poster

I am currently working on a clients software in a windows 7 virtual machine. I've been testing the software in snapshot mode, however my client needs security of no trace left behind. When in snapshot mode, I have reverted but the software is still being tracked when reinstalled. My client wants all trace of the software to be removed (Software is being used for employee training, having traces left behind from a previous user is not acceptable). I haven't been able to find the source of what it's depositing. I've disconnected the Network upon installation, changed the adapter settings, CPU adjustments, changed MAC address. But I'm at a roadblock as to what it's tracing per virtual machine. We want to try to avoid creating a new machine per user, as the startup and set up for each machine will be time costly. Any other ideas as to what it can be tracing? Maybe I'm overlooking something in the setup.

2. Valentin@Parallels

Valentin@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello @ArleneE
    According to description you are working with Parallels Desktop product, while this thread is dedicated to Parallels Remote Application Server product.
    This topic will be moved to appropriate thread.
    Thank you for understanding