Recover Photos Deleted by Mobile Device Manager on Galaxy S6

Discussion in 'Parallels Mobile Device Management' started by RomanG, Apr 9, 2017.

1. RomanG

RomanG Bit Poster

I am a big fan of Mobile Device Manager and unfortunately I just deleted a whole folder of photos from the app. Is there any trash folder to hold the deleted files?

2. Tour

Tour Bit Poster

No, there is no trash folder could save your deleted files.
    the only way is try some Android data recovery tools to scan and recover deleted photos to check if the files still remain on your system, but you must stop using your phone right now in case the data was covered by new data.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  3. RomanG

RomanG Bit Poster

Thanks. I installed two apps on my phone and got nothing back with both of them.

4. Sheh

Sheh Bit Poster

The deleted files are still in your phone memory, if you need to get them back, you can try tool Android data recovery from MobiKin. It can recover files form internal memory and from SD card.
    Connect your Samsung phone with PC and root your device, scan and preview deleted files, choose photos to recover. Samsung photo recovery

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  5. HamsfertyK

HamsfertyK Bit Poster

Yeah , the deleted Samsung data can not completely deleted from Samsung in a short period of time, during this period,
    we need to scan the Samsung device for get lost galaxy data back , in this way , the probability of data recovery will be a lot

6. Dwaaty

Dwaaty Bit Poster

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  7. SharonF

SharonF Bit Poster

1. DO NOT USE THE PHONE. using the phone causes read/ write to memory which will reduce the chance of photos recovery on Samsung Galaxy S6.

2. If she uses Google Photos or Google Drive or Dropbox, etc... check from the WEBSITE and see if the photo sync functions were enabled and sync was done.
    [​IMG]
    3. If confirmed really everything is only on the phone, then remove external card (if she uses it) and check from a PC to see if the camera apps was configured to save to memory card instead.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  8. gracey

gracey Bit Poster

Hello, friend. If you want to recover deleted photos from Samsung without backup, you can try Jihosoft Samsung Data Recovery.
    It is a good program I've ever used to recover data from my Samsung Galaxy S6.
    Hope it will be useful for you, too.;)

9. treww

treww Bit Poster

If you have synced the data before, you can recover from the backup file. If not, I think you should not add more data to your device anymore. Then, it is better for you to try some professional recovery methods to recover samsung photos.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  10. AndyH2

AndyH2 Bit Poster

To recover photos deleted by Mobile Device Manager on Galaxy S6, first stop using it in case of data overwritten. Then we can use a Samsung data recovery program to get them back. All deleted photos will be scanned out and recovered.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  11. KellyL3

KellyL3 Bit Poster

Hi, I don't think there is a trash bin in the Galaxy S6. But if you have backed up the photos with Google Account or DropBox, you can easily get them back by restoring the backup. If not, An Android Photo Recovery software is in your urgent needs. However, the chance of successful recovery depends on many factors. But it deserves your try. Good luck!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017