Purchased new License after Mac Pro Edition has expired; still asking to renew

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by RK_, Feb 25, 2018.

1. RK_

RK_ Bit poster

Hello all,

It seems like every year I have to make a purchase. I've tried different versions of PD then when I have tried the MacProEdition last year and the year before, things ran much more flawlessly because I was receiving the updates. PD did a great job staying up to date with the MAC OS updates.

I still have a permanent license for v10 and it's unfortunate that has gone to waste on my computer. It doesn't operate well and I can't even upgrade from it (I later find this out as an issue).

Can someone advise me the correct way of purchasing a new license for my Mac Pro Edition? I already have and to me it sounded like I just needed to renew a license or choose the upgrade option. I am finding that regardless of the situation I should be able to use the license key that I paid for at $49.99 and it should be valid since I have used the mac pro edition the past 2 years. If I were to select ReNew, it takes me to the page that shows what I have paid last year.

I shouldn't have to pay more than that. I downloaded v13 to install and I am still receiving this msg (picture).

Attached Files:

2. RK_

RK_ Bit poster

I think I have figured it out. During the installation, be sure to select the installation progress bar to retrieve the PD menu then go to account and license. Select newly purchased license. Not that straight forward, but it kind of is.

Thanks anyway guys. I hope somebody finds this helpful.