product reached activation limit...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by LindsayP1, Oct 12, 2017 at 9:18 AM.

1. LindsayP1

LindsayP1 Bit Poster

happily using parallels on my MacBook pro when it got fried following too-close shave with a cup of coffee. reinstalled onto another pro and i'm told i've run out of activation options....i can't de-activate the previous host as it is U/S. how can i get it activated onto my new machine? thanks for any tips.....

2. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello LindsayP1, Please check your private message and provide us with the necessary details. Thanks!

3. LindsayP1

LindsayP1 Bit Poster

Hi Meena - here is the confirmation of my order.... it should still be valid until next April - I think!!
    Thank you for your help
    Lindsay

4. PaulChris@Parallels

PaulChris@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @LindsayP1, you're welcome! Feel free to reach out anytime. We are here to help! Thanks!

5. LindsayP1

LindsayP1 Bit Poster

Hi there - a bit of a misunderstanding. My mail to you was in response to your request for the activation code i had been issued with when i bought the licence. So I just screen grabbed the invoice (which had the AC on it). This was just proof I had paid... I am still NOT able to activate the licence. PLEASE help! thanks

6. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello @LindsayP1 We would request you to respond to our private message with the screenshot of the proof you have.