Problems with Samplitude & RME Interface under P12

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Hans-GuentherK, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Hans-GuentherK

Hans-GuentherK Bit poster

I´m running the Audio-Software Samplitude (Magix) under Parallels 12pro / Windows 7.
    Using the brandnew RME-ADI-2 Pro causes problems and refuses to work properly.
    Using the same interface with Logic pro (Mac, not WIndows - no problems.
    Any Ideas ??

2. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

Hello Hans-GuentherK, are you getting any error message? Could you please reply us detailed step-by-step instructions in order to reproduce the issue and share few screenshot if possible?

3. Hans-GuentherK

Hello. There are no error messages. Samplitude just refuses to play properly (interruptions or stops) when RMI-ADI-2 Pro (USB) ist selected as audio-machine/interface. I checked different for the interface, but they all are ok.The driver is the latest one, loaded via windows 7. On IOS (Mac) there are no problems when running logic pro f.i.
    When asking the people of Magix (Samplitude), and some Mac-dealers, they said it would be a general problem of the virtual machine.?

4. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

Please try reinstalling Parallels tools as suggested in the article and keep us posted.

5. Hans-GuentherK

I did reinstall Parallels tools and did a screen recording of what happens in Samplitude. How can I upload that recording for you to check?