Please delete my entire account

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JasonG4, Jan 6, 2017.

1. JasonG4

JasonG4 Bit poster

Hello, please delete my entire account.

2. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

Hello Jason, we can see Parallels Desktop 9 license keys registered under your Parallels account, do you still want to delete your account? Please reply us with confirmation.

3. JasonG4

JasonG4 Bit poster

Yes, my account was hacked. Someone accessed my account through Haiti and Istambul. I logged them out but please delete all aspects of my account, license keys, access, everything
    Thanks

4. Can we send all of your account's aspects or you've already saved it?

5. JasonG4

JasonG4 Bit poster

You can delete all account aspects along with the account. I no longer use parallels.

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

As per the request, your account is disabled.

7. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi TrishaP1, Parallels Access has a feature "Trusted Device". This means that all the new devices and web browsers that one uses for connecting to a remote computer must be confirmed as trusted. Parallels Security Officers identified a potential threat and took immediate actions to prevent any unauthorized accounts access. To safeguard your interests, don't save your passwords, credit card information and other personal data in browsers. Have your AV/Firewall software up to date at all times. Scan your computer daily, to destroy potential threats that compromise security.

8. Scribbs

Scribbs Bit poster

Hello, please delete mine as well. I just received several hundred emails from Indonesia and Russia. Please delete all information

9. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello Scribbs, Kindly follow the instructions from this link