Picture quality improvement

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by rosez, Jun 8, 2017.

1. rosez

rosez Bit poster

Hi,this is rosezam.I see your parallels Desktop.I think it is good but I can say you Improve desktop picture.I saw most of desktop problem is picture quality.if you stay market long time ,you should increase picture quality.

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello @rosez. If you're referring to sharpness of display in Windows guest OS, this feature is already present, even for retina monitors.

3. tonza

tonza Junior Member

Hi Hemnath!
    Actually, that article does not address when a guest OS does not support Retina displays, and you're running its VM on a Retina display.
    I am running OS X Lion under Parallels Desktop 13, and the "Retina support" that it features actually blurs the display output of OS X Lion when it is shown on a Retina display and the virtual display adaptor is set to "Scaled" (because Lion on Parallels does not support anything else). If anti-aliasing was able to be disabled for a Scaled display, it would make the virtual display appear sharper on Retina displays.