Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac: confirm license with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by VeronicaG, Nov 15, 2017.

1. VeronicaG

VeronicaG Bit poster

In November 2016, I bought a subscription for one year in order to use this product. Everything worked well, I was notified by email about the acquisition of Parallels and I had no problems with it until this year. Some days ago, as the previous subscription expired, my license was renewed automatically (I checked that option on the web); however, at the time of updating the program, I am asked to enter a license from the last version. The matter here is that I only received one serial key, so I cannot include a second one. I suppose that serial key corresponds to the new version of Parallels Desktop 13, but in that case I have no key from Parallels Desktop 12 - in my first email a key was not included. How can I fix this? I was really pleased with the virtual machine, although buying something I am no table to use is quite disappointing. Thank you in advanced.

Captura de pantalla 2017-11-15 a las 12.12.19.png

2. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello VeronicaG, please check your private message. Thanks!

3. fs_1

fs_1 Bit poster

I have a similar problem, the difference is I don't enable the auto renew option, instead, I buy an upgrade key yesterday. When I press the activate button, it reported "The product key of a previous version of parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server."

4. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello fs_1, please check your private message and provide us with the necessary details.Thanks!

5. MarceloG1

MarceloG1 Bit poster

Hello, I'm from Brazil and have a similar problem, the difference is I don't enable the auto renew option, instead, I buy an upgrade key yesterday. When I press the activate button, it reported "The product key of a previous version of parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server."

Attached Files:

6. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @MarceloG1 , please check your private message and provide us the necessary information.
    Thanks

7. MarceloG1

MarceloG1 Bit poster

Thanks!

8. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @MarceloG1, you're welcome! Feel free to reach out anytime. We are here to help! Thanks!

9. HaouzirA

HaouzirA Bit poster

Hello,
    I have this problem too i can't activate it !! please help

10. JuanD4

JuanD4 Bit poster

I have a similar problem, the difference is I don't enable the auto renew option, instead, I buy an upgrade key yesterday. When I press the activate button, it reported "The product key of a previous version of parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server."

if upgrade the licence 12 to 13 says: activation for 14 days

if I have parallels 12 how do I get my key for parallels 13??

Regards!

11. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @HaouzirA , please check your private message and provide us the necessary information.
    Thanks

12. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @JuanD4 , please check your private message and provide us the necessary information.
    Thanks

13. KanneB

KanneB Bit poster

Hello,
    i have the same problem.
    License has extended till 6 December 2018, but is not activated on MAC.
    Wants the previous key, but key under MyAccount remains the same since 2015...
    Thanks

14. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello KanneB, Please check your private message and provide us with the necessary details.Thanks!

15. MarceloG1

MarceloG1 Bit poster

Hello, unfortunately i don't have a return this case. I can't yet use the software. :(
    Help me please! Thanks.

16. JanD5

JanD5 Bit poster

Hi, same problem with my auto renewal. SOS!!!!!!

17. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared you some information in private message. Please check.

18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared you some information in private message. Please check.

19. RaneezM

RaneezM Bit poster

Hello,

Me too have the same issue - please advice

upload_2017-12-27_9-46-35.png

20. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello RaneezM, please check your private message and provide us with the necessary details.Thanks!