Parallels Access works on iOS, but not through the Web browser

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by JohnC25, Oct 4, 2016.

1. AdamF2

AdamF2 Bit Poster

Their wildcard certificate for *.proxy.myparallels.com expired over two days ago. Parallels failed to renew the certificate prior to expiration. This has caused a total outage of Parallels Access via the web console for the past twenty eight hours and counting.

2. Ajith@Parallels

Ajith@Parallels Parallels Support

The issue is resolved now. Please check and let us know if the issue persists.

3. SZEKeith

SZEKeith Bit Poster

i still cannot access my computer through web browser...... Any suggestions?

JamesW15 likes this.
  4. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @SZEKeith , please let us know what happens exactly when you use Parallels Access now?

5. JamesW15

JamesW15 Bit Poster

I have the same problem. Works fine through iOS, but cannot connect through the web service.
    The web service seems very buggy. It works erratically. This is not the service I have paid for

6. SZEKeith

SZEKeith Bit Poster

Same problem here..... Works fine through iOS, but cannot connect through the web service. It seems many users have the same problem..... please ask your engineers to take a look...

7. LorinT

LorinT Bit Poster

This has been happening to me for the past couple of days. iOS connects to my home iMac immediately, but I'm unable to connect from my Win10 laptop. It would be helpful if there was some kind of "We're having problems" message on the web service screen. At least then I would know if the problem is on my end or if it's the server.

8. MikeN4

MikeN4 Bit Poster

Having the same issue... has been happening for at least a few days. Previously never had an issue, not sure what changed. My two iMac desktops cannot connect to each other but my iOS app can connect to both. When I attempt from either iMac I can log into my account, see my other computers and click on one to connect. It opens a new window with the URL https://access.parallels.com/console/?hostid=xxxxxx&agentversion=3.2.0-31423 which ends up staying a blank (gray) screen.

Update... just tried this in Chrome for Mac and it is working. It appears the issue is with Safari.. but I quite literally hate chrome and prefer to use Safari so a resolution would be nice. I'm currently running Safari 11.1 (13605.1.33.1.2) on macOS High Sierra 10.13.4.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  9. LorinT

LorinT Bit Poster

I'm happy to report that everything was working correctly today. No idea what might have changed.

10. YaronB

YaronB Bit Poster

Hello, it is not working for me, when trying to Mac i get the login option but stuck there, with the PC i do not get the login option just see the computer and when click on it doing some spin and done, i can access via my Android app with no issues is there any solution for it?