Parallels Access doesn't work in Sierra

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Lone Wolf, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

While the agent seems to be running, and clients can connect, you cannot actually open any apps. On iOS, you get a black screen with a spinner, and on the web client, apps just never show up.

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi, please be informed that Parallels Access - 3.1.6 (31326) has improved compatibility with Mac OS X Sierra. Please update Parallels Access to the latest build on both Remote device and Parallels Access agent and check how it works.

3. MichaelA6

MichaelA6 Bit poster

just installed 3.1.6 and i continue to get this message: "To prevent unauthorized access to your data, you must confirm that this Web browser is approved to connect to your remote computers. Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email that was sent to your email address...[my email address redacted] " When I click the "Resend email" no email is received. I have checked spam folder of my email. I get this on Chrome for Mac, Safari Mac. I'm running Sierra. If alternately I click "Already Confirmed" nothing happens either.

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Dear MichaelA6, please rename the remote computer/device (Should be less than 32 characters) and check how it works.