Multiple Users on one client

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by BrianM4, Aug 14, 2015.

1. BrianM4

BrianM4 Bit poster

Currently using the Parallels Access Business version. Is it possible for multiple users to access one computer? Not simultaneously, at different times. For example User A needs to access computer 1 from 8am-12pm, User B needs to access computer 1 from 1pm-5pm.

2. Manu@Parallels

Manu@Parallels Guest

3. BrianM4

BrianM4 Bit poster

Manu,
    Can you please provide me some more details other than a link? I've looked over that web page many times and it provides zero solutions to my problem. It's just for marketing the product.

4. Yes, you may access one computer from different devices (but do not forget to use the same account from all of your devices).

5. BrianM4

BrianM4 Bit poster

So multiple users CANNOT access one computer. Your "same account" solution is one user as far as I'm concerned. I realize I can access one computer from multiple devices using the same credentials. What I want is the ability to access one computer from multiple accounts. Is this possible?

6. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

Yes, as long as both the device and the Mac is logged in using the same account you should be able to access it.

7. VitaliyB1

VitaliyB1 Bit poster

Is this feature (multiple user logins) available on trial version? My company would like to test it before buying any subscription. Also, does it support simultaneous user logins and, if yes, how many users can actually log in and work on the same PC at the same time?

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Yes, it is available in trial version but only one user can access a PC/Mac at a time. If you want multiple users to access applications at a device at the same time then you can try Remote Application Server.

9. VitaliyB1

VitaliyB1 Bit poster

I see. Thanks a lot for the quick answer.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can feel free to reach out to us anytime for support.