MT4 platform for trading forex

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by EdwardC4, Feb 6, 2018.

1. EdwardC4

EdwardC4 Bit poster

Hi forum, is anyone out there running MT4 ( Metatrader4) on their Mac using parallels. Is it working seamlessly?

2. IanS9

IanS9 Junior Member

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  3. CarolP2

CarolP2 Bit poster

thanks

4. AnastasiiaP

AnastasiiaP Bit poster

Yes, it is possible to run MT4 on a Mac using Parallels virtualization software. However, the performance may vary depending on the hardware configuration of your Mac and the version of Parallels you are using.

5. DimaM

DimaM Bit poster

Hi there,

Yes, it is possible to run MT4 on a Mac using Parallels. Many traders have successfully installed and run the platform on their Macs using this virtualization software.

However, the performance and seamlessness of the setup can vary depending on several factors, such as the Mac's hardware specifications, the version of Parallels being used, and the specific configuration of the virtual machine.

In general, it's best to ensure that your Mac has enough resources to handle running both the virtual machine and the MT4 platform smoothly. You may also want to consider allocating enough memory and CPU resources to the virtual machine to ensure it runs optimally.

Overall, with the right setup, running MT4 on a Mac using Parallels can be a great way to take advantage of the platform's features without having to switch to a Windows machine. Good luck!

6. DenY

DenY Bit poster

Hello Dmitry, any luck of installing Meta Trader? I`ve got an error message after updating parallels. Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 15.15.21.png

7. DonaldT4

DonaldT4 Bit poster

I got the exact same error and I am using a Mac M2 Studio Ultra

8. CristianJ2

CristianJ2 Bit poster

ando exactamente con el mismo error , busque soluciones por todos lados pero parece que dicho problema se presento recientemente por la actualizaciĆ³n , alguien tiene alguna soluciĆ³n para dicho problema