Mouse support?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Daniel_Zandian, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Daniel_Zandian

Daniel_Zandian Bit poster

Hi

Are there any plans to build in mouse support? There are a few mice that works with other Remote Desktop apps, and would be nice to see that feature in Access as well.

There are two products I know of that work at the moment:
    Swiftpoint GT
    Citrix X1

Jump Desktop has support for them.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2018
    JonP5 likes this.
  2. Daniel_Zandian

Daniel_Zandian Bit poster

No updates on this? Real shame if it's not considered since it's a killer feature for Jump imo. Got a Swiftpoint and it's meant I can often leave my laptop at home and still achieve same level of productivity.

3. AnthonyL4

AnthonyL4 Bit poster

Any update on this? Another +1 for this feature would make iPad the perfect thin client for travelling.

4. JonP5

JonP5 Bit poster

Same here. I would be very interested in mouse support as competing products offer it for a small set of mice.

5. JamesH22

JamesH22 Bit poster

This would be immensely useful - I have this functionality via Citrix and their X1 Bluetooth mouse support for work, and it would be killer if I was similarly able to access my home VMs/Mac in the same way

6. BRUCES3

BRUCES3 Junior Member

Add me to the list. In two months my Access subscription will be up and I'm leaning towards cancelling and getting Jump Desktop for the only reason that I can buy a $60 Citrix X1 mouse to use with it. Plus there is no yearly subscription fee. Access is a great solution but it needs to grow and offer new features to justify a yearly subscription fee. Without mouse support I can't really ditch my laptop to be productive - I've tried.

7. ThomasK17

ThomasK17 Bit poster

Hey guys,
    have you seen? There was an update to V4, have a look:
    https://forum.parallels.com/threads/parallels-access-updates-summary.339348/
    And Maria has written: "Support for SwiftPoint GT mouse" :)
    Parallels-Access-V4-settings.jpg

Another question about other mice supportet, here:
    https://forum.parallels.com/threads/bluetooth-mouse.342227/
    SwiftPoint GT is actual the only one with a special SDK, which allows app devs to integrate the hardware.

Well done team parallels =).
    I`ll get a SwiftPoint GT, for sure.

Please get that magnifier faster, or/and if apple`s pencil is used, the magnifier is not necessary because in most cases the pencil is accurate enough. So it would be very nice to click/push and drag things like with a mouse. Have a look at some other apps using the apple pencil.
    The magnifier was made for using the app with finger, for this it is very useful, but with apple pencil it is disturbing.