Mouse does not work

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by JoginderS, Apr 5, 2017.

1. JoginderS

JoginderS Bit poster

I connect to my Windows 10 PC from anothe Windows 10PC via Google Chrome. However, my mouse does not work for the remote PC. Keyboard works fine. I have experienced the mouse working one or twice in the same setup. Any suggestions please.

Joginder Nahil

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Have you tried removing and reinstalling Parallels Access on the remote PC? If not, then please remove Parallels Access on the remote PC by following this article, reboot the remote PC, log into your Parallels account at https://account.parallels.com/ and reinstall Parallels Access on the remote PC by following this article.

Should the issue persist, please check for the issue on the remote PC from a different computer and also with a different browser. Let us know how it goes.

3. HAKU

HAKU Bit poster

I have experienced same situation. I tried following things.
    • Windows Chrome (Ver. 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit); latest) to remote PC: mouse doesn't work
    • Windows IE to remote PC: OK
    • Mac Chrome to remote PC: OK

4. Hemnath@Parallels

Thank you for reporting the issue. Please generate a Problem Report ID on the remote PC by referring to this article and reply with the same.

5. MortenT

MortenT Bit poster

Hi folks,
    I am new here and must admit that I haven't read any rules or to do or not to do....

But I have the same problem and it is urgent for me to solve the problem working remotely to my computer(s).

A workaround is to use Microsoft Edge in windows 10, it is working!

Rgards
    Morten

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Please generate a Problem Report ID on the remote computer by referring to this article and reply with the same.

7. MortenT

MortenT Bit poster

Sorry, dont have the time for that!
    It is a problem that has been ongoing for a long time, and parallels should know about it now!
    It is isolated to google chrome/windows 10 and started already around Christmas!

So instead of useless computer-generated answer, you shoud fix it!
    Unhappy customer!
    Morten

8. Hemnath@Parallels

Fix will be given, whether or not people demand it specifically. If the issue has been ongoing for some time, it only means we haven't reached the end of our investigation concerning the same. Requesting something that is frequently asked for, such as a Problem Report ID, doesn't necessarily mean it's a computer-generated answer. And finally, there's not much of a point in reporting an issue in our forums without so much as complying with our basic instructions (which doesn't take much to fulfil). Hence, your co-operation would be appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017