Mac Client to RAS server 16, Icons are not correct, some are, but most are using Parallels icon ...

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Mac' started by TracyV, Aug 9, 2017.

1. TracyV

TracyV Bit poster

Hi!

I am using the Mac client for Parallels RAS 16 and the icons are not the icons I am setting in the publishing section.

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 3.15.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 3.15.26 PM.png

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you solve it?

Here are my settings that I think are pertinent:

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 3.16.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 3.17.10 PM.png

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Tracy Vierra

2. jpc

jpc Pro

It seems more of a server-side issue.

If the published applications were present before an upgrade, you could try set the icons again. (Start with some of them only to see if it helps.)

Otherwise, you could try to switch to standard resolution icons from the Site -> Settings -> Client Settings. (You may need to create a totally new connection on the client-side.)

If neither one of them helps, you will need to contact support as it does not look like a configuration issue.

3. TracyV

TracyV Bit poster

Parallels support fixed this with a patch, and after the next update it comes back!

Please always check that your updates will not break the icons, it is a simple feature that needs to work.