latest Parallels and Coherence mode

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by HenryM3, Apr 18, 2018.

1. HenryM3

HenryM3 Bit poster

Hello everyone,

So I just installed the new form of Parallels with the "new" cognizance mode (appropriately isolates windows so they can be layered between macintosh projects and work with expose- beyond any doubt this has been in the release applicants/betas yet as I require parallels for work I maintain a strategic distance from it until the point that last releases).What's more, I can't actuate Coherence mode by any means. I click it and nothing happens. The menu stays in full screen so it doesn't think it changed. I go to the Actions menu I saw it supposes it's introducing Parallels Tools, yet it's not introducing anything, and in the event that I wipe out/restart the parallels apparatuses establishment I get nothing... Is this an issue with the build? Some other parallels clients having this issue?

Any help appreciated!!!

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  2. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello HenryM3, Let us ensure that Parallels Tools are properly installed. Please follow this link to install Parallels Tools. If you see reinstall or update Parallels Tools then kindly reinstall it.