Is Parallels Access a Mac-to-other devices only or can I use it for Windows-to-other-devices?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by GjorgiV, Jun 18, 2016.

1. GjorgiV

GjorgiV Member

I recognize this may be a dumb question, but it isn't clear on the website if Parallels Access is Mac- only software that serves to connect Mac to other devices remotely.
    My use case: I would like to connect to my Linux desktop at home from my Windows laptop while traveling. My Linux desktop is way more powerfull with RAM, processor etc. but my Windows laptop is light and I get to travel a lot.
    I wonder if Parallels Access will work in this scenario, where there's no Mac involved.
    I am sure there are other solutions beside Parallels but they all seem like performing dental root cannal on yourself...

2. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello @GjorgiV
    Parallels Access allows you to access a remote Mac or Window PC using an application or with the help of a Web Console. As of now, Parallels Access is not available for Linux. Stay tuned for Parallels Access Updates here
    Thanks,
    Guna

3. GjorgiV

GjorgiV Member

Thank you for the straight answer. That answered my question.

4. You're very welcome! Feel free to write us back for assistance, we are here to help.