How to disable warning "Network adapter iPhone cannnot be found"

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by DanielVidic, Jul 14, 2017.

1. DanielVidic

DanielVidic Bit poster

I would like to disable warning "Network adapter iPhone cannnot be connected" only for my network adapter iPhone because it is not connected most of the time. Warning appears every time I start Windows virtual machine. I set up 3 network adapter foe Windows 10 virtual machine, 1 for wired network, 2 for wifi, 3 for iPhone because my wired network adapter has specific settings and I don't want to change settings when not in office. There is no warning when wifi is off.
    Anyone knew how? It would be good enough to disable warning for all network adapters.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @DanielVidic, if iOS detects an issue with your Wi-Fi connection, you might see a Wi-Fi recommendation under the name of the Wi-Fi network that you're connected to. For example, you might see the alert "No Internet Connection." To get more information, tap the Wi-Fi network and disable it.

3. DanielVidic

DanielVidic Bit poster

Let me simplify question:
    Every time I start Windows on Mac I receive warning "Network adapter iPhone cannnot be connected" from Parallels and I have to click OK to remove it. Can Parallels be set to not send this warning (of coure without removing iPhone network connection from Mac)?

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @DanielVidic, I hope this blog post will help you in troubleshooting the network issue in Windows virtual machine.