How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. KanzleiB

KanzleiB Bit poster

I have the same problem

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi KanzleiB. Please quit Parallels Desktop now. Then, open Terminal (from the Finder menu, navigate to Go -> Utilities -> Terminal), execute the command <><> prlsrvctl activate-license-online <><> inside the Terminal window, wait till the operation completes, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation.

3. DannyB3

DannyB3 Bit poster

Hello,

I have the same issue as many other people with transferring parallels to a new mac. I've tried the terminal but I'm still not able to activate.

4. Hi DannyB3. We have sent you a private message. Please check and reply with the necessary details.

5. KenWong

KenWong Bit poster

Please help to reset my account, as I have replaced a new iMac too. Thanks in advance

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello KenWong. Please quit Parallels Desktop now, launch it again and re-attempt the activation.

7. KenWong

KenWong Bit poster

Thanks it works.

8. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

9. JulioH1

JulioH1 Bit poster

I have both parallels 10 and 11 but I haven't use them for a while. I purchased a new mac and I want to active it but the system says I need to purchase another licences. How can I deactivate these two licences from other computers?

10. CamS

CamS Bit poster

I am having the same issue. Trying to set up a new computer with Parallels 11, and it won't let me activate it. Can you please deactivate my old machine so I can activate on this one? Thank you.

11. LuisP8

LuisP8 Bit poster

I too am having the same issue. Here is the error message:
    Your product activation key reached its activation limit and cannot be used to activate Parallels desktop, Please use a valid key or contact the Parallels team for assistance.
    Can you please reset my key so I can activate the program. Thanks in advance

12. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello LuisP8, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

13. LuisP8

LuisP8 Bit poster

That did the trick. Thanks so much!

14. AntBeee

AntBeee Bit poster

I have the same problem and getting the same types of error - I have just moved to a new Mac and cannot activate Parallels 10. I tried running the Terminal command but it still did not work - please help.

15. You are welcome. Please post again for any additional queries.

16. Hi AntBeee. We see that you have contacted us through the support ticket #2538156 and the issue has been resolved.

17. DavidA28

DavidA28 Bit poster

I have the same problem and getting the same types of error - I have just moved to a new Mac and cannot activate Parallels 11. Before getting the new Mac I have to wipe and reload the old one twice in the last week. That may have used up my activations. I tried running the Terminal command but it still did not work - please help.

18. Hemnath@Parallels

Hi JulioH1. Please quit Parallels Desktop now, launch it again and re-attempt the activation for Parallels Desktop 11. For Parallels Desktop 10, quit Parallels Desktop, open Terminal (from the Finder menu, navigate to Go -> Utilities -> Terminal), execute the command <><> prlsrvctl activate-license-online <><> inside the Terminal window, wait till the operation completes, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation.

19. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello CamS. Please quit Parallels Desktop now, launch it again and re-attempt the activation.

20. Hemnath@Parallels

Hi DavidA28. Please re-attempt the activation now.