Graphics card problem

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by tatane, Dec 2, 2016.

1. tatane

tatane Junior Member

Hello
    I have version 11 of parallels desktop and I wanted to install on "El Capitan" application "Imovie". Only I can not because I have this message
    "Your computer's video card does not meet the minimum system requirements."
    Why is my graphics card not recognized?

Bonjour
    Je dispose de la version 11 de parallels desktop et j'ai voulu installer sur "El Capitan" l'application "Imovie". Seulement je ne peux pas car j'ai ce message
    "La carte vidéo de votre ordinateur ne satisfait pas la configuration système minimale requise."
    Pourquoi ma carte graphique n'est-elle pas reconnue ?

Attached Files:

2. And what the system requirements for this app?

3. tatane

tatane Junior Member

Sorry but I did not understand your question

4. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Are you trying to install iMovie app in Mac OS X EL Capitan virtual machine under Parallels Desktop 11? If so, could you please let us know the version of iMovie you are trying to install?

5. tatane

tatane Junior Member

Yes I want installed Imovie 10.1.4 in OS X EL Capitan sous Parallels Desktop 11.My imovie here in app store

6. Hi, and did you try to install this app on you Mac, not on VM?

7. tatane

tatane Junior Member

No I have not tried to install it on my computer because I am on Mac OS 10.9.5 and I need OS X 10.11

8. DaltonS

DaltonS Bit poster

Same problem here. In "about this Mac" I have a 128mb videocard in my guest OS X, but when I try to install any application it says that doesn't meet the minimum system requirements and that has 0mb of video memory. Did you solve the problem?