Error code[1b/00000102] no valid license available

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by lionsh, Feb 29, 2012.

1. lionsh

lionsh Guest

Hi,

I used 2x Client on Android for several months with no problem.
    suddenly i receive this error when trying to connect via rdp (Error code[1b/00000102] no valid license available)

When i use the same settings on another android device it works.
    when i use the same settings on iphone it works.

only on my phone i receive this error.

I tried to uninstall, reconfigure, reset to default etc. w\o any luck.

please advise.

2. lionsh

lionsh Guest

I am using the latest version.

I opened a ticket and hope to update soon.

3. davidmartin

davidmartin Guest

I also have this problem, and am also using the latest version. Any assistance solving the problem would be appreciated.

4. woqz

woqz Hunter

this gets returned when the maximum number of connections outlined by your TS are reached so the conneciton cannot take place.

If you have confirmed that sessions have not been reached and you still get the prompt, you can try clearing the cache and re-configure the connection in question.

5. davidmartin

davidmartin Guest

Thank you for that. I have had a similar problem with windows o/s, and used regedit to delete the file. I can not find any info on clearing the cache on my Samsung tablet. I was hoping someone could advise how 2X Client stores licences.

6. zippo

zippo Pro

you can uninstall and reinstall, however you should get a proper license

7. swarlos

swarlos Guest

Did you get an answer for the ticket? or Have you solve the issue?

Thanks

8. ooons

ooons Bit poster

Wow. 4 years passed, but problem is still not solved. I have a similar behaviour. Any advices?

9. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi, Parallels Remote Application Server v.15 Hotfix 5 was released (http://kb.parallels.com/eu/123652) Please update the Remote Application Server and an Android Client. If the issue persists please let us know the version you are using so that we could test it in our lab to find the solution.

10. Friv2

Friv2 Bit poster

I also have this problem, and am also using the latest version. Any assistance solving the problem would be appreciated.

11. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi Friv2, Parallels Remote Application Server v15.0.3893 Hotfix 6 has been released on 21st of November. Please update and let us know how it works. Thanks!