Can't renew or purchase new subscription to Parallels Access

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by RussH, Dec 22, 2016.

1. RussH

RussH Bit poster

I got the 24 hour notice that my subscription is expiring. I went to the website's Parallels Access page and clicked on "Buy Now for $19.95/year" Was shown the 3 plans, selected the 2 year plan Buy Now button. And it takes me right back to the "My computers" screen and tells me "Your subscription period ends on December 23, 2016 !"

I've been allover the site and see no way to actually renew or buy a new plan.

2. Hi, could you please provide us with your purchase order number? Please send your PO number via the private messages.
    As I understand you got some issue with purchasing and prolong subscription, please correct me if I'm wrong.

3. RussH

RussH Bit poster

There is no PO number. There appears to be no way for me to buy new or renew my existing subscription. When I click on the "Buy Now" button it just dumps me back into the https://access.parallels.com/#/computers screen without asking for any purchase details. I never receive any indication that a purchase was made.

If I try to buy parallels desktop is DOES send me to the cart where I could purchase parallels desktop but NOT when trying to buy parallels access.

4. RussH

RussH Bit poster

A day after the subscription expired I am now able to renew my subscription.

5. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Happy to know that you are on track with your Parallels Access subscription!