Can't login from browser

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by KyleW1, Aug 7, 2017.

1. KyleW1

KyleW1 Bit Poster

When I try accessing Parallels from work I am unable to login. I can access any page that doesn't require logging in (such as the homepage or for the forums), but when I try to login, I get the attached error pages from Chrome and Firefox. This problem just begin a few weeks ago.

Attached Files:

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @KyleW1 , please try connecting to a different network and check if that works.

3. KyleW1

KyleW1 Bit Poster

It works on my home network, but not on my work network. I only use this service so I can connect to my PC from work.

4. Arun@Parallels

Hi @KyleW1 , then probably this might be an issue with the network connection. Please contact your Network Admin to allow access to the above websites.

5. BrianH5

BrianH5 Bit Poster

I just got Parallels Access using it for accessing my windows 10 PC on the android app. It works fine with the Android app, but when I try accessing the same PC with a web browser, it would not connect. It just says connecting for about 2 seconds then stops trying. It does the same thing with Chrome, Firefox, Edge and on different devices.

6. Arun@Parallels

Hi @BrianH5 , are all the devices connected to the same network? If yes, please try connecting anyone of the devices to a different network and check and let us know if that works.

7. BrianH5

BrianH5 Bit Poster

I tried connecting on Chrome from my phone's hot spot, which was what I intend to be using it for. It went to the next step, but it won't let me log in. It doesn't say a message but the box turns red and doesn't log in.

Attached Files: