Cancelling Account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by JosephG5, Mar 4, 2018.

1. JosephG5

JosephG5 Bit poster

Hello

I was billed without notice of my subscription coming up for renewal and would have appreciated some notification that my current term was coming to an end so i could have evaluated what i wanted to do for the upcoming year.
    I would like to cancel my account and have the dues for the current year refunded and would appreciate any help you may be able to provide.

Regards,
    Joe

2. PetoF

PetoF Bit poster

Same for me, copy and paste. Would like a refund.

I was billed without notice of my subscription coming up for renewal and would have appreciated some notification that my current term was coming to an end so i could have evaluated what i wanted to do for the upcoming year.
    I would like to cancel my account and have the dues for the current year refunded and would appreciate any help you may be able to provide.

3. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi JosephG5. Please check our private message.

4. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi PetoF. We have sent you a private message. Please check and respond.

5. David9

David9 Bit poster

Can you please cancel and remove my account and stop any auto renewals. Thanks you. I have been canceling this service for years and it keeps renewing. I never used it even once.

6. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @David9 , please check this article to disable Auto renewal for Parallels access subscription and let us know, so that we can disable the account.