can not access site

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MikeW8, Jul 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MikeW8

MikeW8 Bit poster

after my windows 10 OS updated it slows down everything and when I try to reach this site timetodraft it loads forever and says this site can not be reached. What should I do ? Tried to delete some new updates as it was stated on Microsoft website but it did not help. Please advice.

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @MikeW8, please clear internet explorer cache, cookies and reset the browser settings to check if you are able to access the website.

MikeW8 likes this.
  3. MikeW8

MikeW8 Bit poster

It helped. Thank you Paul!

4. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello MikeW8, Glad that you have resolved the issue. We are always here to help you. Thank, Shathish

5. JoanC1

JoanC1 Bit poster

I use two programmes on Parallels and Windows 10. One is a graphics programme which always opens. The other is Legacy9, a genealogy programme, which refuses to open from the link in Win 10. It is driving me nuts!

6. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @JoanC1 , do you get any error messages? If possible, please help us with the screenshots. We will check and help you out.

7. JoanC1

JoanC1 Bit poster

Thanks Arun. No. I don't get an error message, the programme just won't open. Nothing happens. It seems as though maybe the link doesn't work.

8. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @JoanC1 have you tried to reinstall the Application? If not, please reinstall the Application one and check it helps.

9. JoanC1

JoanC1 Bit poster

Thank you Shathish, I will give it a try.

10. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @JoanC1 , please keep us posted.