Bluetooth keyboard not working / 2 diff. iPads

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for iOS' started by bwirum, Mar 31, 2014.

1. bwirum

bwirum Bit poster

I am testing on one iPad 4th gen with a Logitech keyboard and one iPad Air with a Belkin keyboard, both with the 2X Client version 11.0 build 1872, the Air has been updated with the latest IOS upgrade, the 4th gen is hanging one update back

Connecting to a Windows Server 2008 R2 via Cisco VPN.

Can not for the life of me get any of the to work with the BT KB. I can't get the screen KB up either, while the BT KB is turned on, but as soon as I turn that off, the screen KB comes alive again.

Try to input anything on the BT KB... No go. On either pads.

2. EverGoMilk

EverGoMilk Bit poster

I believe you could try selecting the 2X keyboard from the Setting->Keyboard Locale for your locale.
    This handles the Bluetooth keyboard slightly differently.

3. Basonkw

Basonkw Bit poster

I'll give you this, it's great.

4. Aourtin

Aourtin Bit poster

Try resetting network settings at Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. You'll have to re-enter your wifi passwords after this, but it will probably fix your bluetooth pairing issue.
    I've also found a few times that I had to turn the keyboard off (by holding button for a couple of seconds) and then back on for it to be seen by the iPad.

Thanks..

5. TrầnV

TrầnV Bit poster

That true, i was fix that error, chung toi cung cap may bom ebara va may bom chim cho nha may xi nghiep