Accessing Windows 10 PC after windows updates

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by JonathanL3, Jan 25, 2018.

1. JonathanL3

JonathanL3 Bit poster

I am able to access my PC via the phone app, but now unable to connect to the pc through a windows browser. This seems to have started after recent windows updates. Clearing caaches on different browsers does not work. This is a paid subscription. Please try to come up with a fix for this. Frustrated.....

MarkAlbert likes this.
  2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi JonathanL3. What exactly happens when you try accessing the PC from a browser? Can you please explain the symptoms?

3. JonathanL3

JonathanL3 Bit poster

I log into the account no problem. The remote access computer appears under my corporate computers as available. I click on it to connect, but it just sits there saying connecting with nothing further happening.

4. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

5. JonathanL3

JonathanL3 Bit poster

Where would I find System Preferences in Windows 10?

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Not in Windows, but on the Mac side. Please click on the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the Mac screen and then click on 'System Preferences...' in the menu that appears.

7. BizzoneI

BizzoneI Bit poster

You have to go in to control panel in the start menu.
    There is no System preferences but also some tools for adjust your settings
    --------------------------------------------
    Alborz Induction

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2019
  8. RAILITYL

RAILITYL Member

I log into the account no problem. The remote access computer appears under my corporate computers as available. I click on it to connect, but it just sits there saying connecting with nothing further happening.

9. RAILITYL

RAILITYL Member

10. RAILITYL

RAILITYL Member

11. Please update your Parallels Access to the latest version 5.0.0 and check the issue.
    Looking forward to your reply and any results.

12. BrijeshC

BrijeshC Bit poster

update the app bro! it will work as previous.

13. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

Please update to the latest version of Parallels Access 5.6.0 to resolve the issue. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance.