you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Kennedyo

Kennedyo Bit poster

hi, just bought the one time purchase and i don't know how to continue form the key section, it says "Please enter a key from a previous version", but i don't know where that is, can you please guide me because i don't want to refund.

2. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hi Kennedyo,

To use an upgrade key, you are required to have a key used to activate an earlier version of Parallels Desktop.
    Should you not possess this, we advise that you purchase a full Parallels Desktop license.

3. may6

may6

你好,刚刚购买了一次性产品,我不知道如何继续从密钥部分,它说"请输入以前版本的密钥",,我有之前的版本的激活码,但是还是提示无法使用。

4. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

你好

您似乎已经购买了升级许可证

要使用升级密钥,您需要拥有用于激活早期版本的 Parallels Desktop 的密钥。

如果您没有此许可证,我们建议您购买完整的 Parallels Desktop 许可证,我们可以退还您的升级许可证。

5. MarsupialG

MarsupialG Bit poster

I purchased a Pro license upgrade thinking I had a prior key, but I must have mistaken it for a different product. In addition, it appears the license I did purchase is stuck to a fake Apple email address that Apple generated when I first logged in, so I'd rather just get a full refund and start all over with this email address and just buying a full Pro license. Can you please refund me the purchase I made yesterday? If you need the email address it was purchased under, I can give you that as well. Thanks!

6. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hi MarsupialG,

Please provide the Cleverbridge transaction ID as well as the email address

7. bryan19

bryan19

hi, I'm having the same issue where is asking me for my previous key of activation but I only had the free trial before and now that I have upgraded the account subscription is asking me for my old key which I don't know and now I can't use the program. what can I do?

8. Avinash Bundhoo

Hello Bryan,
    Thank you for reaching out.
    Please note that you have purchased an upgrade license instead of a full version.
    Parallels Desktop for Mac upgrade license will require a previous version license to complete the activation and the full version license does not require any previous version license key.

For more information, please go to the link https://kb.parallels.com/115399

We can initiate a refund your pur purchase for the upgrade license and then you can purchase a full version using the link https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/buy/

Let us know if you wish to proceed this way.

Thanks

9. MarsupialG

MarsupialG Bit poster

Sent in a DM. Thank you! :)

10. Kennedyo

Kennedyo Bit poster

can i have a refund?

11. Avinash Bundhoo

Hello Kennedyo,

Thank you for reaching out.

As per your request, the refund for Parallels Desktop 19 for Mac Upgrade has been initiated for your order. Funds will be credited back within 5-7 business days.

License key for Parallels Desktop 19 for Mac Upgrade will be deactivated shortly.

To purchase a full license, please go to the link https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/buy/?full and select the Edition you need.

Thank you!