NSF file in Lotus Notes

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ArvindS2, May 29, 2018.

1. ArvindS2

ArvindS2 Bit poster

Will my original data got affected, if I compress NSF file in Lotus notes?

2. liap

liap Bit poster

Your original data will not be affected

3. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Folks, kindly be informed that general guest OS/3rd-party software issues/queries are beyond our scope-of-support. Although we do our best to provide assistance with such, we recommend reaching out to respective software vendors to receive appropriate technical aid.

4. WilliamJ9

WilliamJ9 Junior Member

No your NSF file will not get affected if you compress it by using a professional tool. You can trust the professional tool and it can compress all the NSF file without losing any data.

5. Royi

Royi Bit poster

I archived my Lotus Notes Mails into the NSF file that it creates. You may try to fix the db running either fix up or compact on it.

6. Milaj

Milaj Bit poster

If you are Searching on internet how to Migrate Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST. But you did not get any solution. then I am here for you. Use Softaken NSF to PST Converter and easily Migrate Lotus Notes NSF file to PST file. NSF to PST Converter is a professional tool to Migrate Lotus Notes NSF file into Outlook PST. It exports all items like attachments, emails, contacts, journals, calendars etc.

7. BarbaraJ1

BarbaraJ1 Bit poster

I suggest you vMail NSF to PST Converter for hassle-free migration of IBM Notes to MS Office Outlook. This tool quickly scans NSF files and restores emails, calendars, journals, tasks, drafts and contacts and export to PST file. Provides you additional feature to split the converted PST file to multiple small PST files that can be easily accessible in all MS Outlooks- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and below versions.

NSF to PST Converter Software

[​IMG]