paralles access in macOS 10.14 - Keayboard does not work

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Konstantin3, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Konstantin3

Konstantin3 Bit poster

Guys, I have macOS 10.14 beta installed. And latest version of Parallels Access. The problem is that when accessing the iMac, the keyboard does not react at all and I cannot enter any symbols/keys. Obviously it is becuase of the macOS 10.14, but just to check if any workaround exist now to solve the issue?

2. Rich1

Rich1 Bit poster

Have you figured this out? This just started for me after installing Beta 4 a couple of days ago. There is no peripheral input for me. No keyboard or mouse. Won't accept touch or keyboard input from mobile either. I tried disabling and re-enabling in privacy settings but it didn't help. FYI all of my RD programs are acting the same (TeamViewer and Chrome RD). I suspect a low level setting that affects all of the them is pooched but I'm not sure which one. I haven't tried disabling remote access and re-enabling it.

3. KebhaK@Parallels

KebhaK@Parallels Hunter

Hi @Konstantin3, It is due to security update of macOS Mojave follow steps in this article to fix this issue