parallels 10 cannot get the trial version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by rangerek, Sep 19, 2014.

1. DonG3

DonG3 Bit poster

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello DonG3, you can get a trial version only for Parallels Desktop version 12, we have stopped providing trial for older versions since the release of Parallels Desktop 12
    Should HTML error occur while submitting a form then please follow this article.

3. ToddB2

ToddB2 Bit poster

Parallels 10 says I have too many activations after upgrading my OSX. I did not activate other program, as I was not aware you had to, therefore, I am not able to access Windows and need my key reset. How can I do this?

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made changes to the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

5. Marvin1

Marvin1 Bit poster

I have the same problem.
    Thanks
    Marvin

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Marvin1. Just to be clear, are you trying to install a trial copy of Parallels 10?

7. Marvin1

Marvin1 Bit poster

Yes, because I want to get Windows 7 instead of Windows 10.

8. Hemnath@Parallels

Please let us know the version of macOS running on your Mac (Apple Icon -> About This Mac). We'll then advise.

9. AqmalS

AqmalS Bit poster

Hi Parallel Team,
    I just installed Parallels 10 in Mac OS X High Sierra. When trying to get a trial key, it shows: "Unable to get trial key, check your internet connection and try again". Internet connection is working. Is there any known issue? Any option for the trial key?

10. Hemnath@Parallels

Hi AqmalS. Trial copies are always available only for the latest Parallels Desktop version (which, currently, is version 13).

11. Jason27

Jason27 Bit poster

I too have that problem.

12. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello Jason27, Kindly be informed that trial copies are available only for the currently latest Parallels Desktop version ( Parallels Desktop 14 now ) at any time. May I know the mac OS version you have now?

13. AngelaV

AngelaV Bit poster

I also cannot get a trial key :( I can't use Parallels 14 since my OS is 10.10

14. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello AngelaV. Sorry about your situation. Since trial copies are available only for the currently latest Parallels Desktop version at any time, kindly try to obtain a Parallels Desktop copy of the version you need from an authorized reseller (e.g., BestBuy, Amazon etc.,).

15. KarissaM

KarissaM Bit poster

Hi! I would like to use the trial version but when I downloaded it, it says "boot skipped". It does not work. Please help. Thank you

16. KarissaM

KarissaM Bit poster

Then there an activation key needed. I would really like to try this and if it works well, I will purchase. Please help me use the trial version. Thank you!

17. Hi, please check you private message for more info.

18. JamesN12

JamesN12 Bit poster

Hi, I urgently need a v10 trial key (so that I can pull data from an old Mac failed bootcamp). I can then upgrade to a more recent version of MacOS/Parallels. Can you help?

19. Angus2

Angus2 Bit poster

Hi, How to get the trial version for Parallels Desktop 10? I want to trial on OSX 10,7.

20. GowthamR@Parallels

GowthamR@Parallels Member

Hi, unfortunately, it is not possible to get Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac trial version since we have stopped the sales and service for the older version. If you wish to purchase Parallels Desktop older version, please check with resellers or Amazon, Best buy.