start when we click on the windows standby screen

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ilkerd, Jan 10, 2018.

1. ilkerd

ilkerd Bit poster

hi, windows 10 does not start automatically when in standby mode on the mouse, how do I set it to start when we click on the windows standby screen. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. kat

kat Product Expert

3. ilkerd

ilkerd Bit poster

Hello. my problem is that parallels desktop is not initialized manually when windows is first started.

automatic or maunel startup after windows does not run for a certain period of time after starting and then goes into standby mode.

start manually in standby mode. Exit standby mode when mause is clicked.

Attached Files:

4. kat

kat Product Expert

you can make changes to the start-up options and pause by changing any of the drop down items and unchecking the Pause windows when possible. Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.06.02 AM.png

5. ilkerd

ilkerd Bit poster

thank you...

Hello. pause windows when when possible is on and windows is in standby mode, so I want to be clicked again.

6. ilkerd

ilkerd Bit poster

how to do manual or automatic adjustment.

Attached Files:

7. kat

kat Product Expert

uncheck Paused window when possible, save your changes, Restart vm(shut down) see if this changes the behavior (your parallels tools may also update)

8. ilkerd

ilkerd Bit poster

thank you. I do not want to turn this feature off. I want this feature to work only manually.

Attached Files:

• 111.png
      111.png
      File size:
      871.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2222.png
      2222.png
      File size:
      794.1 KB
      Views: