Android RDP client and AirWatch

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by StenR, Dec 12, 2016.

1. StenR

StenR Bit poster

I am required by a vendor to use an RDP client on an Android terminal. They recommended your client, and it looks like it will do the job, but we have to do a large number of these units and will want to manage them remotely using Airwatch. I need to be able to push a configuration file to these units, since we don't want the end-users playing around in their settings. With most other Android applications, I've generally seen xml files stored in either the sdcard0/Android/data folder, or buried somewhere on the Enterprise drive. Either one of those locations is fine by me, but I need to know the file path, and also how to capture the file once I've created settings for it. Since I haven't found the xml file anywhere on the sdcard0 partition, I'm assuming it's stored somewhere else? I'm also assuming it's an xml file, which may be incorrect.
    So, I'm looking for file type, proper formatting, and file push location.
    Thanks!

2. JonK3

JonK3 Bit poster

I have more or less the same request - only with SOTI MobiControl as the MDM of choice. Could not find info on automating/importing/exporting Android client config anywhere in docs or in this forum, so I hope some kind soul may be able to help provide this or point me in the direction of where to look.
    Best regards and TIA / Jon

3. DanielleT

DanielleT Bit poster

The RDP clients are not looking so much satisfied with this stuff as they are saying that the techniques which are used in it are much more reversible and they are not looking so much confidence for it and for that they have to perform some other activities or Essay Help UK are also want to give some unique techniques which can be the most effective one and they can perform many new activities according to it.

4. KateM2

KateM2 Bit poster

I am a professional android developer and I am pleased to read about RDP Clients. I am an experienced researcher at I also do the job at AbcEssays and I love to interact with various topics to enhance my skills and abilities. I am sure that the next world is all about Android terminal.