The key is already registered in another account

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JohanA2, Jan 25, 2018.

1. JohanA2

JohanA2 Bit poster

Hi, I've trouble adding my license key to my account.
    It's an active subscription which I've already paid for but after my old account was deleted I cannot add my license key to my new account.

Best regards,
    Johan

2. Danil@Parallels

Danil@Parallels Staff Member

Johan, I responded to you in a PM, please check and get back to me in a PM too. Thanks.

3. MarkusS10

MarkusS10 Bit poster

Hi there, I've got a similar problem. Key is registered in an old (forgotten) account. Can you help me delete the key in this old account? Thanks

4. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @MarkusS10 , please check your private message and provide us the necessary information.
    Thanks

5. MarkS31

MarkS31 Bit poster

Hi, we're getting this same problem when attempting to register a license from our business account. Whenever we try to register the key, which has "2 dynamic" licenses available, it's returning: "This license key is already registered in a different account"

Is anyone available to help troubleshoot please?

6. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @MarkS31 , please check your inbox, we have sent you a private message.

7. MarkS31

MarkS31 Bit poster

Hi Arun, is there any update on this? My current license expires soon so we're trying to get me onto this new one. I haven't received a response on DM as yet, so trying again here
    Thanks, Mark

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have replied to the private message. Please check it and let us know if you have any questions.

9. BelindaZ

BelindaZ Bit poster

I just purchased my parallels license without already creating an account. but when i created a new account after i bought parallels and tried to input the license it says the license key has already been used. Pls help me!

10. Arun@Parallels

Hi @BelindaZ , please check your inbox, we have sent you a private message.

11. John Quiggin

John Quiggin Bit poster

I'm having the same problem. I like Parallels as a product, but the registration system is totally hopeless. You seem more concerned about preventing buyers from cheating than about providing the promised service to buyers who have paid.

12. Arun@Parallels

13. EWMA

EWMA Bit poster

Can someone please help me also? We have a licence that I thought was registered to my admin account but it is not there.

14. Hi EWMA, we have sent a private message. Please check your inbox and reply to us.

15. CarlH4

CarlH4 Bit poster

Same predicament here. We need support and get this error when we try to register our key or verify that it is registered. What goes in the Subscription Name box. Does a bad entry there trigger the error? Can someone PM me, too, for our email addresses and license key info in order to resolve this problem. Thanks!

16. CarlH4

CarlH4 Bit poster

Disregard my request. We got a hold of support.

17. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi CarlH4. Glad to know that. Please reach out again here if you have any other queries.

18. ReneeT1

ReneeT1 Bit poster

Hi, I seem to have this problem too. Mine says that the key was already registered to another account when I had not touched it since I bought it...?

19. Hi ReneeT1. Please check and reply to our private message.

20. StephenE4

StephenE4 Bit poster

Hi all, I just formatted my Mac and reinstalled parallels 13 and getting
    This license key is already registered in a different account also a ssl error MAC %1?

thanks