wrong support code

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MarekS1, Aug 15, 2015.

1. BramD

BramD Bit poster

Can someone help me with this code? Cleverbride doesn't want to give any support after 30 days, the support code is not working,...

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi BramD. Please check our private message to you and respond.

3. LauraT1

LauraT1 Bit poster

My support code is not working either. Parallels 11. Please help.

4. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @LauraT1 Please check our private message to you and respond.

5. KendallC1

KendallC1 Bit poster

I am having the same issue. How can I get support?

6. AaronR6

AaronR6 Bit poster

I've been having an issue with Parallels 11 for over a year. I guess that I should have tried to contact support sooner, since Parallels 11 support expired. I really need Parallels before college starts next week, though. Is there any way that I can get support or do I need to buy Parallels 13 to get support?

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can share the issue here so we can assist you.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can share the issue you are facing in the forum for assistance.

9. StephenP9

StephenP9 Bit poster

I also cannot submit a ticket due to "wrong support code". Please help.

10. SerkanY1

SerkanY1 Bit poster

I'm trying to send a support request but page returns me the same response "Wrong Support Code" that is given by the Parallels application.
    Please help please!!!

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We cannot see any valid products registered under your account that is the reason you are unable to create a ticket. Let us know the version of Parallels Desktop you are using.

12. SERKANY2

SERKANY2 Bit poster

Sorry i was using wrong account as SerkanY1 I've created an account with wrong email address by mistake.
    Now i'm trying to send a request from the "Create Support Request" page with a registered account (this one), but still it says "Wrong support code" as in attached file

Attached Files:

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Thank you for sharing that information. We have checked with that support code and found you have Parallels Desktop 10 which is an end of life product and no longer supported that is the reason you are unable to create a support ticket.

14. m-k-gG

m-k-gG Bit poster

I have the same problem with wrong support code. (I used to use Desktop 11 and upgraded to Desktop 13, encountered a problem an reinstalled Desktop 11, now it said „wrong support code" when trying to get support.)

15. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello m-k-gG. Please log into your online Parallels account and find the correct support code in there. More details here.

16. ChrisB21

ChrisB21 Bit poster

I have the same problem.
    I've checked my online Parallels account and the the support code there matches the one shown in the Parallels - Help - Request Support window but when I enter it into my support request it says "wrong support code"

17. Hemnath@Parallels

Hi ChrisB21. The last registered Parallels Desktop version in your Parallels account, as per what we see in the records, is version 11. A support code only works when the lifecycle of the last registered version in the Parallels account is within the support period, as explained here.

18. TimR7

TimR7 Bit poster

Same thing here. I'm trying to try out Parallels 13. Error on installation, can't get support. Not off to a very good start.

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can share the error message or screenshot of the issue here to check and assist.

20. ITKK

ITKK Bit poster

I have the same problem. When trying to open a support ticket I get the message that my support code is wrong. Can you help me?

Thank you