Folders

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Windows' started by ShamanR, Mar 18, 2017.

1. ShamanR

ShamanR Bit poster

Where did the folder in the new version?

2. Hi, please provide us with a bit more info. Which product you would like to upgrade?

3. ShamanR

ShamanR Bit poster

Parallels Client version 15.0 build 3869 - newer version don't support folders in connections list.
    And when you make alphabetical sorting in connections list?

4. Valentin@Parallels

Valentin@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello @ShamanR
    Which 'folders' in particular are we talking about please? There is 'Folder' space in Parallels Client and I believe this is actually what you assumed. By default 'Folder' button was removed from Parallels Client v15.0, however one can enable 'Folder' space from client settings. In Parallels Client please navigate to 'Tools' drop-down menu - 'Options...' - 'Advanced Settings' tab - check 'Show folders page'. Enabling this setting will present Folders space in Parallels Client window where you would be able to create folders.

Should I happen to misunderstand your question please describe us which functionality you are missing or kindly provide a screen shot for reference.
    Thanks in advance!

5. NikolayR

NikolayR Bit poster

Hi. I'd like to use tree of folders for list of connections at windows client. I've got 100+ connections. It's not easy to navigate when I see "flat" list. And I've got several clients (companies), so I'd like to sort connections.
    How is it possible? I can't see any options for this:
    folder settings.PNG