The license server will reject you.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by Sven-HolgerE, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Sven-HolgerE

Sven-HolgerE Bit poster

Hello,
    My test period is over. Now I bought a license key. If I enter the, then the error message "The license server rejects you" appears. What can I do?

Attached Files:

2. Sergeyt

Sergeyt Parallels Developers

3. MichaelR16

MichaelR16 Bit poster

I have a similar problem. I have a subscription and while my parallels desktop works great I could not activate parallels toolbox. I started with parallels 10 and upgraded to parallels 11. Then I subscribed to the annual plan and that is where the problem began. Now i get the old "The license server rejects you" message. What gives? I have a key the activated parallels desktop, so...??

4. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

Hi Michael, have you followed the steps as suggested in the article? If not, please try it and keep us updated on your progress.

5. MichaelR16

MichaelR16 Bit poster

Sorry for the long duration for my response. I did try all the steps in the article but alas, no joy. I am not sure where to go from here.
    Thank you in advance!

6. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Dear MichaelR16, please uninstall and reinstall Parallels Toolbox, we would also suggest you to check for the internet connectivity and disable antivirus/firewall and let us know how it works.

7. MichaelR16

MichaelR16 Bit poster

Paul,
    After reinstallation of Paralllels Tools, I continue to see 0 trial days left. And when I enter my activation key it does not accept it.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Try using latest Parallels Desktop activation key for activating Parallels Toolbox.