Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Parallels Forums.

1. Steve40 posted a new thread.

Transfer License to a new Mac

Dear Parallels Support Team, I hope this post finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance with activating Parallels Desktop 17...

Parallels.png

Forum: Licensing and Activation

May 8, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  2. Steve40 replied to the thread Transfer License to new Mac.

I am so sorry but I don't know how to do it. Could you please explain how do you do that??? I don't have any social media accounts and...

May 8, 2024 at 4:41 PM
  3. MyroslavD liked MarkD31's post in the thread Cannot install Parallels tools on Linux.

I tried to install Parallels tools on a new Kali Linux installation following these instructions: https://kb.parallels.com/en/129740...

after install gui - Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 5.35.25 PM.png May 8, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  4. AlexanderG17 replied to the thread Copy and Paste keeps stopping mac host to mac VM.

I'm seeing this as well, but I'm having issues with Parallels Tools no installing correctly. They could be related.

May 8, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  5. KevinB41 replied to the thread Can I safely delete the .hds VM disk image on my clone drive? Then re-clone it?.

In case anyone finds this later... I deleted the .hds file on the destination drive, recloned with Carbon Copy Cloner and it was fine....

May 8, 2024 at 11:32 AM