Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Parallels Forums.

1. nickjbedford replied to the thread macOS Sonoma 14 and Parallels Desktop.

My keyboard has gone haywire in the last week or few. macOS 14.5 Sonoma guest on macOS Sonoma 14.4 host with Parallels 19.3.1. It's...

May 19, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  2. nickjbedford replied to the thread Keyboard gone haywire with Sonoma 14.4 (guest/host) and PD 19.3.0.

I also have this issue. It's driving me nuts. I'm running macOS Sonoma 14.5 guest on Parallels 19.3.1 on macOS Sonoma 14.4 host.

May 19, 2024 at 3:48 PM
  3. computeronix liked lasse@christiansens.net's post in the thread Nested Virtualization on Apple Silicon.

I simply do not understand why nested hypervisors are not supported in the ARM M1 version yet. Also please add AlmaLinux and/or...

May 19, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  4. VitaliyD2 replied to the thread Licenses of parallels desktop per account.

Is there any limitation?

May 19, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  5. MatthewR20 liked beta_david_luther's post in the thread Menu Option to Move PVM File to New Location.

I recently got a new iMac. In preparation for the new system I moved the few PVM files I had to a large external hard drive and when I...

May 19, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  6. Avinash Bundhoo replied to the thread License Activation Limit.

Hello, We have already reset your activation limit. Thanks

May 19, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  7. Avinash Bundhoo replied to the thread This license has reached its activation limit. Please help..

Hello, We have reset the activation limit of your license key. Please retry and let us know if you have any further issues. Thanks

May 19, 2024 at 11:58 AM
  8. Avinash Bundhoo replied to the thread This license has reached its activation limit. Please help..

Hello, We have reset the activation limit of your license key. Please retry and let us know if you have any further issues. Thanks

May 19, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  9. BrianW32 liked Giansauna's post in the thread Spotlight disabled by Energy Saver.

I support the OP. Parallels Toolbox Energy Saver disables Spotlight indexing. While disabled neither documents nor applications are...

May 19, 2024 at 11:49 AM