This license key is already registered in a different account

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by RaulC4, Apr 7, 2024.

1. RaulC4

RaulC4 Bit poster

Hello support,
    I was just checking my information and tried to sign into the app. Once signed in it asked me to provide my activation key.
    That took a while to find, and logging into the online portal, the key was not present there either. Trying to register it I get the following error "This license key is already registered in a different account.".

Please help.

2. RaulC4

RaulC4 Bit poster

Hey, can you please let me know what your support email is? I do not use facebook or twitter, and I don't seem to get any response here...

3. PeterP56

PeterP56 Bit poster

Hello I have the same problem, trying to activate the program and I get the same message, no email contact, and I dont have facebook neither twitter, cant get support and I need the software to work! Pain

4. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We are sorry about your experience.
    We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information.
    Best regards!

5. PeterP56

PeterP56 Bit poster

Hello I did not see any private message, there is no messages in my INBOX Thank you

6. PeterP56

PeterP56 Bit poster

Raul Hi, did you get any reply from Parallels? I did not, I dont understand, how they dont reply and that we cant get in touche with parallels

7. PeterP56

PeterP56 Bit poster

Avinash Hello, I need to use the software quite urgently, can you call me or we can chat??? Thank you

8. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello Peter,
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Must have been some issues.
    Please check again you inbox and please provide the requested information.

I have resend the message to your inbox

Thanks

9. oralg

oralg Bit poster

I purchased Parallels from OWC, however, after installing and trying to register it says "This license key is already registered in a different account.".

Attached Files:

10. Ashley Chumun

Ashley Chumun Staff Member

Hello @oralg
    Thank you for the provided feedback.
    We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information.
    Best regards!