Unable to download audio or video

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by JulianC7, Mar 4, 2024.

1. JulianC7

JulianC7 Bit poster

Hey,

New install of Toolbox 6.6.2 (5023) on Sonoma 14.3.1, M1 Pro. The app is stuck processing the link, nothing works, have tried a couple of different sites, too. CPU seems to max out, too.

I have deleted the app, manually cleared leftover files in the cache, etc and reinstalled. Nothing is working.

I have just sent a technical report no. 452996577. Hope I can get some help. Thanks.

2. JulianC7

JulianC7 Bit poster

Is there anyone from Parallels able to give me some feedback? I don't have an X or Facebook account to contact you through those.

The support channels could be better for a paid product, especially since it's not fully functional.

3. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hi Julian,

Apologies for the delayed response.
    Please provide us with sample links you have tried the audio download feature with.
    As well as a url to test the video download as well.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

4. JulianC7

JulianC7 Bit poster

This issue is not related to any particular link. The application tool simply does not process anything, and it gets 'stuck'. The pop-out window indicates it is processing the link/ downloading, but nothing happens.

I can provide URLs in due course, but that seems like a waste of time. Has the technical report been reviewed, and has it revealed anything?

5. Adeboye Adeotan

Hi Julian,

Yes, it has been reviewed but we are unable to pinpoint this issue so far.
    As requested in our private conversation, please provide us with a screen recording of this issue.

6. JulianC7

JulianC7 Bit poster

I have 6 screen recordings, so how do I send them? Given the nature and size of the files, I can't upload them.

7. Adeboye Adeotan

8. JulianC7

JulianC7 Bit poster

Hi. I have just uploaded a screen recording to the link above. I await your reply.
    Thanks.

9. JulianC7

JulianC7 Bit poster

10. Adeboye Adeotan

Apologies for the delayed response Julian.

Thank you for the provided recording.

As a final confirmation, please indicate if you have a VPN or adblocker installed on your Mac.
    If so, please uninstall it and try again.

If not, kindly let us know.